Will soaps start firing actors who aren't fully vaccinated?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They wasted the other side of Jax this whole time.  He wasn’t a saint- he was a corporate raider.  They just put him in this box and moved on.  He’s just a placeholder now.

He is happy to be back in Hawaii and they are asking people to stop traveling there due to COVID.  I’m sure they would like him to be vaccinated too.

Has he stated if he actually has or has not been vaccinated?  Because many of these folks in the media have been but are still pushing this agenda.

• Members

Maybe it is the Labor Day break BUT if I speculate, since I am convinced (with no evidence) that November sweeps are going to be the best time for "Sonny" to "return" and yet Jason/Carly are about to be married already and they are showing Jax starting to piece things together, I am going to guess (with no evidence) that maybe something is going to happen to Jax when he tries to interrupt the wedding to tell everyone about Mike, presumably by being caught in the Cyrus crossfire that he warned about so many times (which in turn feels like soap foreshadowing).
I'd be surprised if they pulled the extended coma trick again but I feel that, even without knowing the BTS stuff, a lot of the red flags are converging story-wise.