Will soaps start firing actors who aren't fully vaccinated?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Who is Coloma? ETA: Answered my own question via Google, Marcus Coloma, a.k.a.  NuNuNikolas. Meh. Recast AGAIN or kill Nik for good if this dude won't get vaccinated.

Maybe Ingo can become a correspondent for OAN or Newsmax. Surprised he would stay in Hawaii since it seems very "blue" and high in vaccinations.

And Chad Duell is easily replaceable, too.

• Members

We know IR isnt Vaxxed but do we know 100% that MC , CD and JW are not vaxxed. Look JW and MC were dumb and stoopid for liking Ingo's Insta and I guess MC un-liked it but do we know they aint vaxxed. hopefully the majority of the cast will Vax. There will be holdouts who I hope are fired

Also if CD isnt vaxxed why is he doing sex scenes with kissing. That is beyond dangerous and makes production liable as hell

Edited by John

• Members

We don't know anything for sure. But I'd suggest AS has enough sources (since he knew about the mandate) that if he hints at somebody we can take it at face value.
AND based on the divisions of American society, there is NO WAY Ingo is the only one. If it had been all this would have been solved a long time ago and NLG probably wouldn't have had to complain publicly.
So no we don't know anything for sure. But liking IR's video was HUUUUUUGE tell and the burden is now on them to tell us they are vaccinated. Otherwise I am going to draw conclusions from that choice they made to listen to this torrent of nonsense and hit like.

• Members

That's the trouble, though. They won't shut up. Perpetual "persecution"/victim complex. Normally, I still don't give a schitt, but when their "freedumb" [not a misspelling!] endangers the lives of others? Fück 'em. Fire 'em all. Then let's see how they pay the bills.

Edited by Wendy

• Members

To be honest, I can see people liking Ingo's post without watching or reading the caption. I do that a lot scrolling through instagram. I think that can tell you a little bit, but to be honest we really don't know where a lot of these actors stand. Nobody would've guessed Canadian Jacqueline McInnes Wood was a big anti-vaxxer, but looking at her follows on Instagram, she is. My biggest thing with this is wondering who we DON'T know about. I feel like when they announce certain exits we will be very shocked by those we didnt expect to be like this.