Y&R August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL they usually are for me but compared to Tara, the mess that is Abby & Mariah’s story, and Phyllis constantly yammering “WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY DAUGHTER?!!?” when it Summer is now more successful than ever in Italy, their scenes come off as watchable and adequate. 

Of course the most unfortunate thing was Billy talking about hoping to meet Charlie & Maddie and how they would like Johnny & Katie as if Charlie & Maddie have been de-SOARSed lol until Lily reminded him they’re away in school. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I gotta say this story annoys me to no end - first because I have to use "story" loosely - but I gotta say one of the upsides of HK's contract breakdown is that the "story" is likely to finish with... Summer deciding to stay in Italy regardless, meaning she agrees with our point that the agenda of those who got her the job is irrelevant to whether it was a good opportunity or not.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

I guess Phyllis has to put the final nail in Taras coffin regarding her finances. After that maybe they can put her on the missing Mariah case cause that’s ones going too slow. 
I’m ready for Imani to work with Amanda and take on some cases or do something more interesting than discuss Sutton.