DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LMAOOOOOOO So true. The guy is one lazy actor, and no one signals “this script is garbage” like Chandler Massey. Getting him to commit to the material is near impossible, and instead it’s all smirks and near-eye rolls.

CM is a nice guy, but I hope he finds a career he enjoys and stays away from acting.

• Members

She is welcome to quit the show and go catch Covid in TX or FL if she prefers.

I swear social media is going to be the death of us on many levels. It spreads nonsense like wildfire but also makes people think their dumb offensive thoughts are profound, meaningful because they will find three idiots that cheer them on.
How deluded must a person with a public following be to think posting this is not going to seriously hurt their career and image and how convinced they are of their own wisdom that they think it is worth the backlash?

I continue to think we are better off knowing as little as possible about the people whose work we enjoy.

• Members

For once, I think JER had the right idea never going on set and never interacting with the cast. It really does mess with your ability to centre the characters when all you see when you look at an actor is what a Dumb@$$ they are.