DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've never seen Freddie's channel. Is it really just long videos of him and his wife talking (like the one someone just posted in this thread)? I can't imagine watching that.

I'd be perfectly fine with a Sonny recast. Freddie and Chandler haven't had chemistry in a while anyway.

• Members

Lol!  

I just find it funny he was fine to do a brief return not long ago.   I am not sure why anyone would turn down gig like Days when they don't appear to be working otherwise except for a podcast.  He may have money.  I could be wrong, but it's a little fake.  But I find their entire you tube persona with the two of them very fake, especially her on the few episodes I have seen.

They don't have that many subscribers or views so I think they make money, but not enough to survive or support themselves on that alone, but I have only seen a few videos.  Unless they have product endorsements they hawk too.  I don't follow them well enough to know.  Whatever best of luck to them!

• Members

No offense to them but why would anyone care about what they're doing in their personal lives. LOL. I had to peek at their channel and their most recent videos only seem to get a couple thousand views each. I would imagine far fewer people than that actually make it through an entire video. Randomly making a 42-minute video about how he's never coming back to DAYS makes me think they're desperate for views.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I would think his views are directly correlated to when he talks about Days?  You would think he would want to be back on Days to help promote that channel unless he spends all day filming those videos, which given their length, it's possible.   I mean, this is the first time we have talked about Freddie in months so it worked I guess lol.  At least he could do a zoom interview with some of the Days cast or something. 

Honestly, I think they are trying to sell themselves as a brand and they aren't entertaining. 

• Members

??? Is she incapable of supporting herself?

Freddie was all about retiring at 30. I think he may be slightly deluded ,very much of that cohort who think their mere existence is worthy of  support (including financial) from others and think they are way more interesting than they are.

• Members

He was suppose to retire 3 years ago. He said he was going to sign for another which would've made 4 years too late. 

His wife is a realtor. Don't know if I'd buy a house from her.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Eh, well, it's nice to have goals?

I guess in theory he could've invested his DAYS money wisely, or more realistically he's going to move on to another profession (a realtor like his wife?).

But I agree with @FrenchBug82re: killing off Sonny. He's a legacy character with ties to the canvas, so it's pointless to kill him off since it's just likely they'd revive him anyway. Just have him and Will break up off screen and eventually re-cast down the line if they need a spoiler in Will's relationships down the line.

• Members

Honestly, they probably make decent money with their youtube so good for them! I didn't hate Freddie and I didn't mind when he gained weight, but he's no big loss if he doesn't want to return. I'd love if they bring Sonny back to recast with Zach Tinker who played Fenmore on Y&R