DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I would just assume it wasn't worth Freddie's time lol.  Take that for what you will, but it was probably only a handful of scenes and he said no.  Maybe his other ventures are lucrative and he didn't want to waste his own time.  I have to believe he was at least asked because why wouldn't they?  We may dislike Sonny, but there has never been an indication the show didn't like FS/Sonny.

• Members

You mean besides me?

Please register in order to view this content

Sonny is suppose to be at his dad's wedding. So Tinker will probably appear on Days. And if rumors are true about Bonnie then there would be no reason for Sonny to be away from Salem.

Is anyone missing Days? I'm not in the least. I know everyone's excited over Salem Beyond. Part of me is excited. Another part is just jaded.  Ron Carlivati writing this after all. So i can't say i'm expecting a fun adventure. I do hope we get a good action adventure romp. With good production values. It would be wonderful to see the characters in different settings. Instead of cheap ugly sets.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yeah I bit my tongue because I don't want to be policing the forums for tone but of all the reasons to resent Sonny and dislike FS a hairy chest or weight gain are not it. Not sure why anyone needs to go there.
All the men involved are attractive within a conventional framework; there are other reasons to root for a recast.

• Members

I am, as well. I had to give up on Y&R, and I've never regularly watched B&B or GH. I can't remember the last time I wasn't watching a soap... maybe in 2010-2012 when I couldn't tolerate Days, but I was checking out some of the others, if I recall.

I'm not surprised at Camila's crap. She has kind of way too enthusiastically portrayed Gabby as a sociopath, to be honest.