DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am pretty sure she will be back (I mean, Reckell left in a blaze of bitter glory and STILL came back) but I don't put it on the same level as FS.

KA won't ever *need* to come back, financially or otherwise. On the other hand, whenever she does want to come back, she will be welcome.
FS is very very likely to need to have a job at some point and prefer *that* entertainment job over having a real job once he realizes that pyramid schemes and YT money wear off the longer he has been off the show and his "fame" fades. But I can't imagine that he will be particularly remembered/missed in 10 years if it takes him that long to see the light.
The iron is still warm but it will get a lot colder a lot faster than KA.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, Kristian will come back when/if the show ends as a gesture to Corday and her friends at the show. She doesn't need it.

Freddie Smith will begin lobbying to come back/crowbarring the studio doors when he realizes he is not going to become a lifestyle brand.

• Members

Yeah, I have a hard time believing KA will never be back too, but I don't have a hard time believing she financially doesn't have to return ever and is set for life.

With this news of the Days Peacock spin off my wonder is if FS didn't get asked back and it was a pre-emptive strike releasing that podcast and Sonny has already been recast.   Because how many friends does Chad have in Phoenix lol?  

• Members

Could be. The timing does seem a bit suspicious that he'd randomly announce that - if that's the case, I wonder if he was the one who said no, or if it's the show that wouldn't accomodate him.

• Members

Or maybe the show just didn't ask him back period?  And just asked Chandler or something?  To me, it seems like very strange timing, but it could be a coincidence.  I just think FS has enough friends on Days he probably got wind of it before it was announced and doubled down on his happiness with his departure.  Whatever works for you, Freddie. 

• Members

Could be?

I mean, I get if he turned them down for a blink-and-you'll-miss-it part, especially if he's relocated to Florida as the money is not that good. Still, it would probably be good for his "brand" (whatever that is) to appear in it as he'd be able to get Instagram pictures with Lipsa et al. So.... yeah. Might be that he just wasn't asked.

• Members

For me, it would be more about the exposure and being able to make a few podcasts about it or get some interviews.  It would be worth it to me just for that, but I am not FS and maybe he is actually trying to distance himself from it all.   Idk, maybe his wife does really well in real estate lol. 

Lol.  He still always gets asked back.  But I can see why he doesn't book much other work.

• Members

Now that they’ve announced the Days spin off, it’s more clear why Freddie is saying this now. They didn’t say Will or Sonny is appearing, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what brought this up. Perhaps they want a stronger actor since it’ll be for a streaming service.