DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For once, I’m glad Days doesn’t have a budget, because if I had heard “Holding Out For a Hero” in today’s episode, I would’ve snapped

Please register in order to view this content

As for the lackluster cliffhanger, I can deal with that. It’s really no one’s fault after everything with Covid. 

And with all this talk of weddings and anniversaries, isn’t today Henry’s 1st birthday? Did everybody forget

• Members

If you ignored the Ben stuff today it was actually a good episode. I loved Nicole getting her revenge today especially with what a prick EJ was to her. I’ve always hated his treatment of Nicole when he’s not interested in her so it was great.

I’m also happy with the increase of Phillip and Lucas scenes together lately, now get Kate in their with her sons.

If I was Theo I would cuss out both Allie and Claire especially Claire, that was such bull. I need Theo to not run back off to South Africa and embrace his inner DiMera.

• Members

I skipped all the wedding crap besides the last minute. Ben smiling ear-to-ear as Ciara realizes she's been kidnapped by him is CREEPY as f-ck. How anyone can find this romantic is beyond me. I can't believe the writers think we're rooting for this. Not to mention it was a lame cliffhanger.

The rest of the episode was good. I really enjoyed the Nicole/EJ and Nicole/Philip scenes. I'm much more interested in seeing the fallout of EJ reading the letter than I am in seeing what happens with Ciara.

That would be a great idea. I loved when Lexie gave in to her DiMera side. She was so fierce. Her battles with Sami over Brandon's 

were epic.  It was the most interesting she ever was. But knowing shady Uncle Ron. Theo will head back to Africa. With his tail between his legs. And join JJ and Eric.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Literally that scene was so creepy as opposed to the romantic thing that Ron thought it was. A serial killer kidnapping a woman…I just can’t.

Oh you know he’s on the next plane to Africa. An interesting DiMera in the young scene could be so so good.