DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It seems like that stanbase isn't as loud anymore. The tide quickly turned on her. But it'll fade and she probably won't go anywhere.

lol.

I bet he actually would though.

Tinker is perfect recasting. I'm so happy. Y&R has treated their talented younger stars like garbage. Their loss is Beyond Salem's gain. Now just get him on the main show ...

• Members

I don't understand why they wouldn't ask him. There is nothing that he has done or said that would prompt the show who is bringing back people who have been off the show for much longer to target him.
He is an idiot for saying no to a few days paid work and full of himself and deluded. And he definitely preempted the recast announcement to make clear HE said no. But I don't see why they wouldn't have at least tried. 
We have all kinds of thoughts about him and Sonny but the show has no reason to feel that way

• Members

I agree - I can't see them recasting him just for the sake of it considering Will / Sonny might have two-three scenes in total on this considering all others appearing. I'm pretty sure Freddie was asked but for whatever reason he decided that his YouTube career was too successful; I'm guessing Tinker might end up a permanent replacement considering they still seem to want to use Will from time to time even if they don't need him fulltime on the canvas at the moment.