Guiding Light Former Child Star Joins GH In Mystery Role!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kudos to her of course, she's extremely talented. I'm curious but don't think the show needs anyone else. At least she has presence, more than I can say for a few of the younger "leading" ladies they prop (and I like she pointed out Laura and Cynthia are on the show too lol)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'm crossing my fingers that Kimberly is playing Serena Baldwin. It's beyond time for her to be back on this canvas. Hopefully, she still has the Taub fortune and is successful in whatever the character is going to be doing. 

• Members

As much as I've been enjoying GH, their casting never ceases to amaze me. You have Sasha who looks like Lynn Herring's daughter, but she's not. You have Willow who is connected to nobody, but Serena and Christina are out there. Elizabeth is a long term tentpole character, but her sister is off screen, her parents are off screen and her biggest love interest is off screen. Then they keep casting these new actors would could fit old roles, but they almost always are some new random character.

Of course they may surprise us, but I'm expecting all of these new roles to be a waste of these actors talents. Roger Howarth could be a great Tommy Hardy, but he won't be. Kimberly Brown could be Serena, Christina, Sarah Webber or Lulu, but she'll likely be Willow's third cousin. Cameron Mathison could be Ryan or Steven Webber, but he will most likely be a recast of Casey the Alien. I've never seen a soap like GH that ignores their legacy characters even though they have cast members directly related on the canvas.