GH January 2021 Discussion

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My god... Michael and Willow are the most boring part of this show. I feel like they've been having the same scene for months. "Do we sign the annulment papers? What do we mean to each other?" BORING. They have no chemistry and are a complete snoozefest. If the show was smart they'd put Michael/Sasha and Willow/Chase back together and never tease the idea of Michael/Willow again. I literally groan every time they are on together.

• Members

As much as I can't stand Franco and Peter, today's episode was written and plotted out really well. The release of the article about Franco's brain tumor and the ripple effect that it had through Port Charles was handled and acted really well. I've always liked to see those sprawling umbrella stories take place on soaps. 

But can somebody PLEASE slap the hell out of Liz???

It writes itself. They lose their girls, share a drunken night together, go back and forth about how they really feel and want they really want. Culminating in Chase deciding to leave town. Michael then realizes he truly loves Chase and rushes to the airport to stop him. They confess their love to each other and live happily after ever. Boom! Classic soap opera love story built around two actors who have great chemistry.