GH January 2021 Discussion

• Members

THIS.

ON 1/7/21...and everything is building nicely.

And I LIVE for Orbecht vs Anna. Anna is just so much better when she has a rival. And if the rival is female...even better. She is so circling Dr. O and I love how so far Dr. O is moving subtly.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The inscription on watch that make's Sonny think his name is Mike--which I guess it technically is--says "Mike, never enough time, Love A."  The letter A refers to Adelle, Sonny's mother, and Mike's ex-wife.  But Sonny/Mike doesn't know that, obviously.  I am really starting to think that Alexis--whose name also begins with the letter A--will discover him and she will tell him that they are married.  I think Alexis will decide to start her life over with an amnesiac Sonny, who is free from the mob.  We could see them living as a married couple, away from Port Charles, for 6 months.

• Members

Wow. That was a good week.

Of course, Sonny wasn't dead. lol. 

Everything with Laura was good...and yeah she probably shouldn't have told Carly. And bonus...LEEESLLEY!!! That is so giving that Cyrus story more weight and history.

Love the reunion with Dr. O and Britt. 'You got bangs?' lol. And I love that Anna was zeroing in on her and Dante's alliance.

I wish they would show more of Portia. 

And I did like Jordan needling Cyrus. You could tell the actress was relishing those scenes.

I was even liking the messiness of Michael/Willow/Chase. Or the fact that it was getting messy I should say.

• Members

I liked Carly and Jax today and Olivia and Robert.  This Sonny ish is stupid.  There could have been a much better story than this.   Nelle finding him would have been better and I can't stand Nelle.

Also, Joss wears the most unflattering tops.  I feel like she's worn this one several times too.  I am sure it looks okay in person, but not onscreen.

Olivia is the opposite of stealth btw.  I don't think Tracey can be so easily fooled by that nitwit.

• Members

A friend sent me this. Apparently Juliette Jeffers did not appear as Nurse Phyllis __ Caulfield, it was always Joyce Guy.

JOYCE GUY
MALIBU SHORES Millie Hammond 1996
SISTERS Evelyn Livingston 1996
BEVERLY HILLS, 90210 Doctor 1996
SUNSET BEACH Mrs.Moreau 1998-99
PROVIDENCE Dr. Peterson's Secretary 2001
BOSTON PUBLIC Audrey Nixon 2002
FELICITY Headmistress 2002
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES Nurse Kelly 2004
DAYS OF OUR LIVES Lois McTavish 2010
GENERAL HOSPITAL Betty ( Alec's caretaker) 2011
PARENTHOOD Pastor Jones 2014
THIS IS US Dr. Jane Welsh 2019
GENERAL HOSPITAL Nurse Phyllis ____ Caulfield 2020 2021-
and....
L.A. LAW Court Clerk 1991
CHICAGO HOPE Nurse Virginia Payne 1995-98
THE WEST WING Charlayne the reporter 2003-06
HART OF DIXIE Agnes 2013

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by slick jones

• Members

Ughhhhhh Liz. She sounds dumber than Ciara Brady today.

Usually I'm not one for characters being smug and arrogant, but if I was Jason, the second that Liz got all stupid, asking me things like "If Franco yells at Jake's coach, is that a requisite to kill him", I would have been like, "Sure, why not?"

And I'm loving the Ned/Tracy/Olivia/Alexis scenes from yesterday and today. Every beat is being played so well.

Edited by AbcNbc247