Y&R January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I happen to catch today and Melody Thomas Scott looks extremely refreshed which leads me to believe she had some work done. Botox? Maybe even a neck and face lift. Sharon’s age is starting to show. She’s still a beautiful woman but it wouldn’t hurt if she got a neck lift as her neck looks completely different to her face. She should finally cut that stringy hair into a layered cut framing her face.

• Members

Chance is just finding out now that Abby is what society used to call "damaged goods."  It's probably not a nice thing to say, but it is what it is.  That's what happens when you marry someone who was already married.  Abby needs to stop being such a whiner and welcome the idea of a surrogate.  If gay men can have children, then anyone can. 

I just realized that none of the women on this show over 18 are virgins.  Only Faith is a virgin and she's still a kid.  

• Members

I recently looked at clips of Sharon about 6-10 years ago and she looks so different. Albeit ten years is a long time but she looks so much harsher now. It's obvious she's had a lot of botox/ fillers but has neglected her neck so her face looks extra tight while her neck sags. Maybe MTS can give her a referral. I agree her voice is higher/finer than it was but I always chalk that up to bad acting as she's has this exaggerated way of singing (yes, singing) her words in the most annoying way.  

Another person I'm thinking about is Stafford.  She's 55 years and looks fantastic.  Her veneers are always on full display since she can never stop grinning like an idiot during every single scene.

• Members

Stafford also often has some VERY visible spray tan lines and yes splatter marks from the tanning spray on her skin. I am shocked she and the show don’t do a better job of trying to hide such details or that Stafford would allow some shoddy tanning work go unchecked.