Days: November 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She seemed done for good when she left. There's always Nikki Wade ... lol

But have we heard anything from her over the last few years? I really can't remember, but did she participate in the big 50th celebration in 2015?

I'd love to hear from her.

Yeah, big difference. Of course 2011-2013 was almost a decade ago at this point and people age but you can tell addiction has him. Really sad.

• Members

Sorry to hear this, I actually really like nuTheo and hoped he’d be around longer. He looks like he could be related to Lena Cardwell (original Simone, PSNS)... I know, completely random haha.

I actually like this whole Jack/Kate storyline but some of those scenes with Matt Ashford

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I miss Renee Jones too. Last we heard, she was content living on a farm in Georgia. Sounds like she's done with television. 

Agreed, they should've expanded her romantic pairings beyond Abe; given some legs to her and Jonah at some point in time, whether it be in the 90's or bring him back in the 00's. 

And whatever happened to Tek? Yum... 

• Members

I just watched Monday and I liked the Jack/Kate reveal. To me that was a smart use of the time jump. Doing a build up would’ve defeated the purpose of doing the time job. I thought it worked better the way they told in. I wish they did this more. I also find it believable that he’d hook up with Kate. Considering how new she is, Cady did a great job with the scenes. 

• Members

He would have made a perfect child of Bo and Hope!

I’m not clamoring for them to be back, I just don’t enjoy their recasts.  I especially wish they had recast Belle (someone around here once mentioned Brianna Brown as a Belle recast and I think she would be great).

Now I’m team Brianna Brown and Chad Brannon.