Days: November 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why not just have Rafe tell Roman that he read all about what happened online? Or that someone in town told him in an email? Those scenes were beyond boring filler.

I love it when characters return, but these really short stays don’t help the show and only make us think about what could have been.

The return of Theo — for what, 3 days? Total waste. I don’t understand JJ leaving already.  And why bring Gabi back the same episode as Rafe? Rafe did nothing and Gabi pretty much just rolled her eyes in every scene.

All these ins-and-outs are giving me whiplash.

Edited by ranger1rg
Error

• Members

Am I the only one who thought ending Jan's condition on a cliffhanger and not talking about it all for the rest of the week very jarring?  While everyone is celebrating Thanksgiving is John in jail?  Finding out Jan's condition offscreen?  Hanging out with Marlena and Brady at the police station until Monday?  Maybe it should have been a Friday cliffhanger lol?

• Members

Honestly, I would've liked the Jan story to be a slow burn - her worming her way back into Belle and Shawn's life via Claire and maybe the story peaking at the earliest in February sweeps, maybe even May sweeps. I always liked Heather Lindell and thought she was wasted the first go-around, though now I guess she'll be a part of Ron's Villain of the Month stable that he likes to pull when he needs quick filler.

• Members

I totally agree with you. I forgot about. It's almost as if they tried to make it incredibly ugly to make Kristin look bad. Someone had dropped some acid or rolled some mollies then dipped into the the set treasure chest of tacky leftovers.  That set alone may have precipitated KA's decision to leave the show!

• Members

So I'm kind of confused about what they're doing with Gabi. Is she really going to be off-canvas in Arizona for at least the next month or so? (Based on who we saw coming back for the holidays in the Winter Promo preview video, I'm guessing she comes back for Christmas as well).