Days: November 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was exactly how I felt then and how I feel now. I'm good with her. I do still miss Mansi but I'm much more content with Miller in the role. 

I do wonder if Mansi won't stick around because of Billy Flynn. It's definitely obvious Miller and Flynn have great chemistry and seem to really get along.

He did that teen soap thing on Nick that JFP ran. Right? He was, sadly, a flash in the pan teen hunk on the network and tossed aside I'm guessing. Just a hunch due to his clear problem. I could Google/imdb him but eh. I wish him the best and hope he gets better.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

You're making perfect sense. For a while, it looked like they didn't know what to do with Kate, so they just kept giving her a man. Thankfully it never got as bad as it was with Hope. It has gotten better for her though, IMO, even though I'm still not sure about her pairing with Jake.

I do wish that she would be more included in Philip's storyline though.

• Members

I know. I don't get it. I guess it could be to introduce him and then bring him back later? lol. We have several recasts as it is running around. nuTheo fit right in though, IMO. Some people on social media seem to be clinging to Pettis. Probably because he had abs and showed them off on instagram (not saying CJ doesn't, lol, just using an example of fans who tend to like actors that are hot but aren't super great actors)

They could have brought Brandon back with Theo. We don't need Rafe ... we have several guys that can fill that spot (and Nicole could remain married to Eric and not paired with Rafe as brother Brandon fills that role, but I digress a bit ...)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

That was my only problem with him. I liked him too, but it looked he wasn't playing an autistic character at all. And yeah, I don't understand why he was only around for a handful of episodes either. If he had come back for a story arc, in the way that Alison Sweeney does, I would've understood

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Yeah the autism seemed lost. They talked about it. But he wasn't really playing it I felt. IDK. We just didn't have enough time with him. It was a weird pop in that kinda went nowhere and just makes me wish he was sticking around. But they can seemingly pass out contracts left and right to other newbies?

• Members

IDK.

Maybe Ron was struggling to find a way to bring Claire and Charlie together, which he could have done by having them play a part in the Allie/Tripp storyline.

Then again, maybe they wanted to see if CJ had chemistry with other actors in order to bring Theo back at some point in the future.

• Members

lol! I enjoyed Sami vs. Lexie over Brandon too. Lexie was always thirsty for Abe's younger relatives, like his brother Jonah and then his son Brandon. I know Lexie loved Abe but I felt she always wanted more and stuck with him because he was stable and honestly the father figure she didn't have in Stefano. Just sayin. But that's if soaps were still complex. Anywho, I still miss Renee Jones and Lexie. Sigh.