Bold and Beautiful October Discussion

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's hard to imagine now that B&B, once upon a time, actually was a well-written and competently acted soap opera.

I bet that Susan Flannery, if she's even watching, is breathing a huge sigh of relief that she got out in time. I wonder what John McCook and KKL, who have both been around since the beginning, are thinking. To have gone from what the show used to be to this.... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I remember reading not long after she left that she said she hadn't been watching since she left and sounded kind of like she wouldn't be watching.  I've wondered if she felt like it was about to go downhill and wanted out.  Because it wasn't long after she left that it took a nosedive.

• Members

So far she is back in Paris, no specific details have been given although it has been implied that Nicole did something to cause their breakup which is why Julius is still supportive of Zende in today’s episode. 

Thomas’ hallucinations roll into a third day

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think we’re going to get the Thomas brain tumor story. That’s the only way to explain the doll. 

I’m having second thoughts about the storyline. At least it’s different,if ridiculous.

But also ridiculous and even worse? A Julius Avant I did not even recognize. Who WAS that guy??? Spouting things Julius would NEVER say???

Unless he’s pulling a fake out on Zende and is going to go after him, why visit him at all? Why praise him and support him? And why in the hell would Zende tell him ANYTHING about his romantic life?

Also bad: Zoe and Carter’s TORTUROUSLY boring “relationship.” My God.

• Members

That was ODD. When I saw Julius was coming back I figured he was coming back to tell Zende off lol. However Julius’ behavior is why I think Nicole is at fault for the behavior but the story continues to be really really vague as to why they separated. It reminds me of Noah & Eden on Y&R several years ago at least Steffy didn’t meet Nicole in rehab lol. Zende’s conversation could have easily been with Eric really.

Carter & Zoe is ridiculous but I love Carter so I’m glad this will make Zoe look like the hoe she is.

• Members

It has to be a setup, or else it’s too ridiculous for words. The thing is, if it is a setup, the question is why Zende is such a PUTZ to Julius.

He’d open up with him about a new relationship? Would think it was normal for his former father in law to give him dating advice?  It’s just bad writing.

They have been vague about the Zende and Nicole separation, but hearing details about it won’t help the story. If Nicole is not on the canvas, I don’t care what happened. Hearing about offscreen stuff is worthless.

i like Carter a lot, too — and they’ve failed him again. Yes, Zoe is looking like a total hoe, but Carter looks soooo naive and soooo blind about her, about dating,about women, and about noticing that Zoe and Zende are giving lustful looks to each other right in front of him.

• Members

From what I read about what's going on - it's what I thought.  Nothing with Carter.  They'll have him doing marriages, divorces, etc. in no time again.  I just do not understand why they have the women on this show chasing after Liam, Wyatt, Ridge, etc.  And I didn't think Zoe had chemistry with anyone they tried to put her in a relationship with. And in your other post - they telegraphed the Thomas brain tumor with his crazy behavior for so long and now he's talking to dolls.   

• Members

Because toadstools are intimidated by eggplants. Same reason why the current White House occupant has such disdain for the former occupant. 

Seriously. Put Carter in a love triangle where the 3rd party male is Liam or Bill.  Also, don't make him as dumb and naive as an Austin Reed circa 1996.