Bold and Beautiful October Discussion

• Members

I’m glad Hope called out Liam on his [!@#$%^&*] it really makes him look pathetic and desperate. It would be nice if Hope ended up dumping Liam as well and moved on with a new man it town or something, finally freeing both Hope and Steffy from that black hole. Liam can go shack up with Shauna or Flo lol.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She really did, and even offering to wear that for Zende was weird. A fashion house has no models available? She’s nothing but a hoe.

i still don’t get why Zoe went all the way over to Carter’s place to turn down his request that she move in with him. Witch.

• Members

I read the recaps - did they explain where Nicole is?  Didn’t Zende marry her?  Just from reading I used to defend Liam but it’s so worn out now.  Why would Staffy, Hope or anyone put up with him?  They both should have kicked him to the curb years ago.  Reading that still going on gives me no desire to watch.

• Members

It’s not like B&B is well-written. Finn is a nothing character. Flo/Wyatt couldn’t be more meh. The Ridge/Brooke/Bill and Steffy/Liam/Hope merry-go-rounds are as boring as they come. Yet Zende/Zoe/Carter feels particularly uninspired. They’re all so dull. Not even a tiny bit of charisma between the three of them, and LSV can do better, we know. Everything about them feels thrown together. Probably because they were.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

When I read they let Courtney go - Sally - I shook my head.  What a bubbleheaded move.  She was one of the 3 or 4 so good actors on the show and they just never gave her anything.  Back when I watched regularly what did they do?  Link her with...LIAM.   Out of interest in her I might tune in to Y&R just to see her.  Back when I was watching, Y&R needed some kind of life breathed into it and that was a year ago.  

I have no idea what the deal is with LSV and why they never give him anything.  I saw he would be back on contract and I immediately thought - for what?  They're just going to give him weddings and divorces to do for the other characters.  I just don't get it.  The man is smoking hot and instead they have these women throwing themselves and chasing repeatedly for Liam and Wyatt.  Zoe/Scary Spice - never understood it.  They had a great little actress in the girl who played Nicole, and even Sasha and the Avants and they just jettisoned it for more Liam, Steffy, and Hope.   I bet Jacob Young is laughing now.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I don’t know what that means and don’t want to.  He can play dollies with Douglas and Vinnie?  And then have Douglas do the Shining Finger thing and croak “RedRum!” On Halloween.  I love reading recaps because I can only imagine how bad it is.  

• Members

I see Thudley must using rejected Passions storylines from Reilly’s story bible.

Please register in order to view this content

And you know deep down this is the one story that will last until February sweeps

I sooooo still want hot steamy sex between Vinny & Thomas even if it is mannequins used lol

• Members

Don't we all 

Please register in order to view this content

It practically writes itself. Vinny is there to help Thomas get through the pain of losing Hope and one night he and Thomas end up going at it. I'd much rather see a sexually confused Thomas then a crazy ass, doll obsessed Thomas.