Bold and Beautiful October Discussion

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol this story just doesn’t work at all.

And I like Carter, but how in the world does he go from the Forrester corporate attorney to being the COO? I suppose this sets up a battle with 

Please register in order to view this content

but comes off as very contrived and silly.

• Members

The promotion itself made little sense but since it means some airtime for Carter I’m fine with it. Especially if we get a much deserved Liam and Hope break. 

The 2nd wedding to Shauna is also silly.
 Ridge is the most reluctant groom and a man in his position would simply annul the marriage. Any feelings he develops for her will be null and void when he finds out she manipulated him. I’m all for him moving on from the nasally whining Logan but not this way. I want him to be fully in love with another!

• Members

I think the entire storyline is a mess.

Ridge has to act like a complete idiot to even agree to another ceremony. Who does that? It’s just ridiculous. Every scene this week was stupid, just building up to Katie overhearing ANOTHER FaceTime conversation between Quinn and Shauna.

And weren’t those talks stupid, too? Quinn would call her on the phone, not do some FaceTime with her. Brooke acts perplexed, which also dumbs down her character to nothing...Shauna is embarrassingly desperate...Quinn does nothing but try to wreck Brooke’s life while standing by the mantle...Eric walks in like a doddering old fool who’s lost...and Ridge stands there speechless and lets things happen to him.

i’d rather have spent the entire week on Steffy.

• Members

Katie Big Mouth strikes again!

I'm liking the show, but I think things are moving too fast. There's almost no time to invest in any of the storylines because the moment you do, the show moves on. It sort of reminds me of how ATWT was in its final years.

Agreed

• Members

To me, last Friday‘s and this Friday’s episodes showcase how wildly B&B can swing from engrossing (if rushed) drama (Steffy’s meltdown with Ridge and the Logans) to absolute throw-your-TV-out-the-window nonsense (the Quinn/Shauna stupidity). I don’t think any other soap has such variance in quality. Yesterday was just insultingly bad.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

That scene was so dumb. How was Katie lurking with Quinn having no idea she was there? Then to keep blabbing the secret over the awkward face time calls made no sense. 
Personally, I think Katie should keep her trap shut so Brooke can cry her little eyes out. As many times as Brooke has screwed Katie over, it’s time Katie got a little revenge.

• Members

Reading recaps - probably time for more rehash - the last full episode I saw was the Thomas/Zoe wedding where they busted him.  Just from reading I would guess Ridge will go to the alter and then bust Shauna and Quinn there.  

• Members

The way they handled Shauna and Ridge is not only boring, but they trashed her character for nothing. When you look at the iconic schemes of Sheila, Morgan, Amber and evening Quinn...how did they manage to make this so boring?! B&B used to do vixens so well!