Bold and Beautiful October Discussion

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why is Hope choosing designers for her line? She is just a face for a dopey message of the moment type of line. Ridge or Steffy should do the hiring of designers. 
The rehab is hard to shoot since they have to sit far apart and watch videos due to COVID. Although I liked high Steffy telling Brooke and Hope off, it’s best she recovers. 

• Members

I have mixed feelings about Liam.

I wanna fast forward every time he pisses and moans and makes a fool of himself (and Hope) about Steffy and Finn but at the same time I wanna watch just so that I can laugh at him. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

So change the way it’s usually covered. Show Steffy going through a process — not some ridiculous descent into addiction in 3 days followed by a warp-speed recovery.

All that only to get to what we’ve seen before — Liam coveting the woman he’s not with?

• Members

And Carter and Zoe standing 30 yards apart while they talk about moving in together? My God.

Are directors telling the actor playing Carter to be as dull as possible? He’s a great looking guy, and he’s playing this as drily as he can.

Making it worse? He doesn’t catch on when Zoe and Zende give looks of longing to each other RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

• Members

Her clothing is awful. For awhile she was always in these dumb caftans. She is extremely unbelievable as a the figure head of a fashion line. She is a disgusting person.

Carter should leave this idiot Zoe alone. She is a slut on the come up and nothing else. Carter and Steffy would be a beautiful couple.
I don’t mind a Finn at lease he’s not idiot boy Liam. 
Poor Thomas is a handsome man and should have a lady in his life. Not moping after his whore stepmoms bastard daughter.