Bold and Beautiful October Discussion

1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Don't we all 

It practically writes itself. Vinny is there to help Thomas get through the pain of losing Hope and one night he and Thomas end up going at it. I'd much rather see a sexually confused Thomas then a crazy ass, doll obsessed Thomas.

Same! We should been seeing how Thomas & Vinny really spent quarantine together Hopefully Vinny will reign him on this one quick. 

Carter having to share scenes with Charlie is insulting.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he going to have sex with this doll?  Or will his "love" bring her to life?  LOLLLLLL.  The summaries crack me up.  I think I'm going to tune in again just for the comedy of it.  Mannequin comes to life (oh wait, that's been done in a movie, so that explains the storyline).  I would be so embarrassed that I think I would have to be on the audition trail and be on the phone constantly with my agent to get me any other work than this.  

Maybe one of Quinn's necklaces has the magic to make the mannequin come alive and Annika Noelle can play 2 versions of Hope!!!

Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC

Edited by Forever8

Better yet, the role of Pam is recast with Juliet Mills in the role. Apparently Pam has been learning witchcraft and casts a spell making the doll come to life!     

5 hours ago, rlj said:

De Hell

OMG

Please register in order to view this content

27 minutes ago, Cruising Soaps said:

umm Jump the shark?

That happened years ago. This is just vindication.

47 minutes ago, clubkidjeff said:

The Hope mannequin is definitely unlike Brad Bell...We'll see if this storyline lures viewers or chases them away.

It is just so bad. So, so bad.

I was joking.  Unreal.  They're really going to do this...bottom of the barrel.  They'll probably submit it as part of their emmy reel. LOLLLL.  I'll tune in just to see how bad it is.  

1 hour ago, Fevuh said:

I'll tune in just to see how bad it is.  

I think that’s what Brad is counting on: getting people watching just to see how ridiculous it is. Either way the ratings go up 

If they're gonna go there, go full throttle. Have Vinny walk in on Thomas with his pants down, dry humping the doll, a la American Pie with the apple pie. 

Maybe B&B can go deep and touch upon a faction of people in this country who use blow-up dolls as companions because all the flesh and blood women have rejected them. It's a very topical and important discussion that Bold & Beautiful is wise to shed some light on. 

I'm just kidding. B&B is a shitshow. I look forward to seeing them rehab the Thomas character after this. Knowing them, they'll just recast and pretend his past never existed.