Bold and Beautiful October Discussion

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is he going to have sex with this doll?  Or will his "love" bring her to life?  LOLLLLLL.  The summaries crack me up.  I think I'm going to tune in again just for the comedy of it.  Mannequin comes to life (oh wait, that's been done in a movie, so that explains the storyline).  I would be so embarrassed that I think I would have to be on the audition trail and be on the phone constantly with my agent to get me any other work than this.  

• Members

If they're gonna go there, go full throttle. Have Vinny walk in on Thomas with his pants down, dry humping the doll, a la American Pie with the apple pie. 

Maybe B&B can go deep and touch upon a faction of people in this country who use blow-up dolls as companions because all the flesh and blood women have rejected them. It's a very topical and important discussion that Bold & Beautiful is wise to shed some light on. 

I'm just kidding. B&B is a shitshow. I look forward to seeing them rehab the Thomas character after this. Knowing them, they'll just recast and pretend his past never existed.