• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

THIS

Though I would prefer John and Sami be closer at this point, I'm here for drama though, especially when other soaps are aspiring to be Hallmark movies that air five days a week.

I love how John calls Sami on her [!@#$%^&*]. Just like Caroline used to. You know Sami knows John is right and she can't stand it. Deep down she loves that man but will also always resent him. I love the layers in their relationship and I'm glad Ron's taking advantage of it, as tired as it feels to some (and I get that, especially after Reilly had Sami revert to 16 in his second stint)

I hated the whole Supermom phase in 2009-2010. I'm all for growing a character but I didn't even recognize her lol. Maybe that was just me though.

Like Nicole. They could have done better with her too over the years. I think Ron's found a good balance for both Nicole and Sami (finally). Now we just need to get that albatross EJ off of her back.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Well, Ron's constantly on Twitter so I'm sure he's seen the tweets hoping for a Lumi reunion. It would be great. You have them bond over Allie and what she's going through, and over time they begin to rediscover their feelings for one another. Add Sami's guilt over EJ and her feelings of obligation to him and have her torn between that and her feelings for Lucas and you have a really good reunion story.

That's what I would do lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I legitimately can't get over just how bland Nu-Claire is. Seriously did no one with a personality actually audition for the role?

I groaned as soon as Marci Miller showed back up. She looks great, but all I can think about when I see her is the awful Gabby storyline and her lack of personality.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Yeah, I also don't really care whether Ciara lives or dies, but I do think the show has been playing all the right storyline beats here. I loved how we got the scenes of Hope breaking down in Abe's arms, plus the comic (but absolutely plausible) scenes of Victor wanting to shoot Ben. 

• Members

I really applaud the show for continuing the Lani/Kristen friendship as I thought it was a high point for both characters during the TJ. And Lani keeps the sane part of Kristen alive.

I'd ve pissed too if I was Lani after Eli betrayed her.

I laughed at Victor wanting to murder Ben for Ciara's death. They played the comedy well but John Aniston also showed the hurt he was feeling over losing Ciara. Even Ciara's death is a chance to prop up Ben.

I can't believe Hope is back at work already.

• Members

It looks like Days is finally doing a fairly realistic John/Marlena story for once. I hope they keep with the storyline of John's neurological trauma (and subsequent inability to control his anger) because I'm finding it really compelling--and that scene with Sami was great. 

• Members

I'm really loving Jan. I hope she stays around. 

I wonder what they have for a post-Eric Nicole. If they were smart and to keep the rivalry with Sami going, they'd tease pairing Nicole and Lucas again. Sami would lose her mind over that!

Please register in order to view this content