Days: September 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah. She's passable but ORK had such a quirky personality. It's hard to replace that.

I feel like we traded down again. ORK for Durant and Mansi for Miller (though I thought Miller tried to add a bit of spark in her return but Mansi is just so animated)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Over Allie's baby. Sami wanted custody of him, but Allie wanted Eric and Nicole to raise him. So Sami sued for custody and issued a restraining order to keep Eric and Nicole away from the baby. John confronted her about it and how she's hurting the family. So Sami argued back, with the whole "John, you're not my father, you're not my family" tirade and John then collapsed. 

• Administrator

Glad to see Marci Miller back! She looked really beautiful.

Please register in order to view this content

I can see why some people say she has that classic beauty look.   I'm really liking the dynamic between Abby/Chad/Gwen/Jake/Gabi - they're the most watchable right now.   I've always thought JKJ and Martha Madison had great chemistry.  I hope they still have it.    Telfer and Godfrey are great together too.  I have to say, the 30-40 age range is pretty good: Abby/Chad/Gwen/Jake/Gabi, Philip/Belle/Shawn, Xander/Sarah, Eli/Lani.  

• Members

Haha I hated that when she was always complaining/whining about it during the Reilly 2.0 years and was completely repulsed 

by John dating Kate. Their relationship significantly improved after Reilly left although when John returned in 2011 she was once again standoff-ish again with him.