Days: September 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Aww..teehee..that's sweet. I have about two weeks of episodes DVR that I haven't watched. I don't know if I'll continue to watch the show after Chandler is gone. I do like JJ, Tripp and fake Jake. Not sure if that'll keep me watching the show.

I'm down to just posting in the soap ratings, tennis thread and anything reunion related in the canceled soap thread. 

I'll have to do a goodbye Chandler Massey video too tomorrow..lol

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I think that Chandler and Freddie are a mixed bag in terms of their acting--terrible in some scenes, pretty good in others. And they definitely seemed to be giving a lot of lazy, half-hearted performances in recent years. 

But for me, the leaving scenes worked pretty well, since they were paired with real pros like John Aniston, Wally Kurth, and Deidre Hall, who helped wring some real emotion out of those scenes. 

• Members

It says on my TV preview--I'm not sure what they are called, maybe it is TV guide--that "Sami brings in a surprise witness to bolster her case."  I am going to predict that it is Sydney. 

I think Sami's now 16 year old daughter is going to come in an pour her heart out to the judge about how horrible Nicole is for kidnapping her.  

On Edit: Wow, just a few seconds after posting what I wrote above I have already been proven wrong.  It turns out that Sami's surprise witness is Victor.  I think Sydney would have made a much better choice but apparently TPTB are determined to run with this story about Sami messing up with all her children.  

Hopefully they will eventually settle on her having been a better mother to EJ's children.  Maybe they are saving Sydney for the permanent custody hearing.  

Edited by StevieM

• Members

I'm glad that they managed to weave Victor into Sami and Nicole's storyline. I feel like the show has pretty much forgotten that Victor and Nicole were unhappily married for a few years and that she tried to kill him. 

Glad to see that Brady is back. Hope he gets pulled into the Xander/Phillip feud too. Too many times it seems like characters are in their own bubbles and their storylines don't often interact. I'm glad that that's changing.

And yeah I'm really gonna miss Will and Sonny, despite the smirking and uneven acting.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The flashbacks only reminded me of the time when both Chandler and Freddie tried and when Freddie actually looked good.

More goodbye scenes today, and none of them drawing any real emotion. The actors are to blame, but so is Ron for some terrible writing that made WilSon the most boring gay couple in America.