Days: September 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay, I did not expect Days to go all meta with the Marci Miller/Kate Mansi situation. That scene where Marci's Abby looks at a photo of Chad with Kate's Abby and asks, "Who the hell is this!?" cracked me up. 

Also, Emily O'Brien was just on fire today. She has to be the show's best casting choice in years. 

Edited by prefab1
Added another line.

• Members

lol just watching the episode now and I was dying. So Ron. I kinda loved it though.

Emily O'Brien is so wonderful. I'm thrilled she's on contract but I still fear Gwen isn't long for the world. But she's been great. Adds some spice to the show. And I love they have Gwen talk to herself like all the villains do.

I didn't comment on yesterday's episode because it was interrupted but I loved Eric telling Sami "bye" and slamming the door in her face. LOL.

I also cringed at the whole 'DA Giddens' sold a pilot to Peacock. But still LOL.

I don't mind the new Trask. She has the role and attitude down pat. Why did they recast?

I also think Marci Miller is trying a bit more this time. She's giving Abby some swagger. She's still not Mansi but I'm open to her more this time. We'll see ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'm guessing that Gwen's as-yet-undisclosed grudge against Abby is going to tie her to the show's core families in some way. And I can't wait to see her as some kind of demented Mary Poppins, trying to turn Abby's kids against her as she looks after them. 

• Members

I'm kind of hoping now that they'll be closer to the filming date than they've been in maybe two decades (!) they'll pay attention to what characters work and who don't better so that they don't repeat the Brandon Barash thing again.

• Members

That's my hope too! I know they'll end up getting somewhat ahead but they need to learn from that big mistake. I get a feeling they did though and that's probably why Lindsay Arnold/Allie and Emily/Gwen are on contract. Fan response was great for them, they had to see that.

Edited by KMan101