Y&R August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Y&R came back with 2.69 million total? What a disaster. That last week they left in April the show had over four million total viewers:  Not even doing any type of promotional even obviously was a lousy idea especially with a low energy show right now. Sheesh! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by soapfan770

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hmmm. On one hand I’d like to see his good side but on the other at least if the spoilers are right we could have some drama.

I can see Sharon as a therapist despite her past because she’s come so far but not to Adam! I think they will go this route so they turn to comfort each other thru lovemaking. 
At least Mark Grossman is easy on the eyes! I think that’s my only selling point right now for this show.

• Members

I took a peak at a few scenes on YouTube due to boredom, but when did Sharon Case’s voice become so harsh? She sounds totally different compared to 10 years ago. I wonder if she had a nose job that changed her voice quality. 

The music cues are awful. The younger crowd is mediocre. Still refusing to watch live. 

• Members

The return ratings are what happens when you return with no fanfare and no story. What primetime show goes off the air and comes back with no story? It’s insane. They should’ve promoted a season premiere and had real stories and a big return. If they stabilize even at 3 million that is a disaster long term considering ratings will only continue to go down. 

• Members

You know, Victoria’s story at the very least would have been interesting to throw in a line about “in these unprecedented times” or something but the whole announcement came off as flat with Victor half heartedly mad. Sheesh!

If I didn’t mention it already but Nick and Rey socially distancing themselves at Crimson Lights and talking loud from each other’s tables was hilariously bad. 

Edited by soapfan770