Y&R August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What happened to Y&R???? I mean not that it was great before the shut down took them out of production, but you would think that when they did get to resume, they would have improved. Instead, it seems like its worse. It's even MORE boring! Not only that, but did they get a new hair stylist? Almost everyone has horrible hair. Nicki and Ashley both look like they are wearing wigs (maybe they are) and Victoria's hair right now looks like it hasnt been brushed in days. and the wardrobe is terrible, as well. Abby's garish bright mint green suit, Sharon's ugly bright blue drappy tank thing (would you really want to wear that style of shirt a few days after breast surgery?) and they put Chelsea in a vomit pink puffy THING that is the absolute worst color for her! (they usually put her in dark tones like reds and browns which looks great on her not to mention they arent even trying anymore with her hair either) so not only are the stories not keeping my attention, but the esthetics leave a lot to be desired.

And dont even get me started on cutting out completely on kissing/love making scenes for stupid social distancing. THIS IS A SOAP!!!!! The soap I write is a million times better than this garbage

Edited by Michele Soap Writer

• Members

Are those dates correct?  I seem to remember Kasi Lemmons' Nella leaving the canvas with a character named Beau (played by Neil Maffin), who left in 1988.  Beau didn't even make his first appearance as a character until the end of very end of 1987 or early 1988. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be that much video out there from VR's time on ATWT.

It really would be great to hear from VR about when she appeared on the show.

Edited by DramatistDreamer