GH August 2020 Discussion

• Members

I get needing a pay check and wanting to work and make new episodes, but with spikes seemingly everywhere, the jaded/concerned parts of me wonder how long it will be before these actors get symptoms. The studio is NOT that big either...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That doesn’t track entirely with what I just saw.  Chad’s longer hair is in scenes with Willow where he is sitting far away from her, and then also standing in a doorway next to her.  Plus the yelling scenes need more than 6 feet.

The only editing trick I clearly saw was a scene with  nuSam (a post return recast) and Valentin, and even though they were standing close to each other, they were also at a weird angle so they were maybe not actually facing directly in front of one another.   They were still well under 6 feet apart, and the angle wasn’t severe enough to allow them to be so close without masks.

I get they are testing and everything.   It is also clear GH is taking risks that B&B is not (although I have only seen Bold clips, I do not watch it ).

• Members

The show comes off much less awkward staging-wise than B&B, but they're still taking too many risks for such a bad show that needs the creative break as well as the safety one. I don't see a point in cheering on bad shows continuing to tape while failing to be safe or improve their creative quality.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Is it possible that they’re editing shots together, like what they do when an actor plays twins? That way Michael and Willow actually weren’t standing so close together.

It puts me in the mood for KFC lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

At this point, why isn't Lynn Herring on contract? 

I feel like they pretty much have Lucy connected in some way to every castmember from Maxie to Sasha to Valentin to Nina, last year it was Ava, Ryan, etc. 

And if they're going to keep that Sasha girl, why didn't they just make her Lucy's daughter Christina? They look JUST alike