GH August 2020 Discussion

3 minutes ago, Vizion said:

Does anyone knkw how long LH will be playing Sam? Is it weeks? 

I think it's only for a little while longer. Last I heard, KeMo was back taping

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lynda Hirsch:

The cast and crew of "General Hospital" were thrilled to restart production. Although some were not thrilled with one of their cast mates, who refused to wear a mask. The set has two COVID monitors making sure everyone is following the rules. Rule No. 1: No fever. Rule No. 2: Wear a mask. This performer did not want to wear a mask. When she was hounded by folks on the set, she claimed she did not know how to put it on.

Here is a tip: Check YouTube. Or, better yet, I'll tell you how to do it. 1) Take a mask. 2) Put it over your head. 3) Place the loops behind your ears. 4) If it's down to your chin, then pull it up to cover your mouth and nose. Trust me, I figured it out in, oh, 30 seconds, and I ain't no Einstein.

Everyone else on the set figured it out, too. But folks were displeased as no one wants to get the coronavirus or pass it on to others. Luckily, the saga ends here, as she is in quarantine.

Edited by Vee

How selfish and bratty can you be?

Of course I ask this as I am looking out a window at a truck driving by flying two full sized American Flags and two full sized (like from a building) Trump/Pence flags, like they are in a giant flag motorcade.  Jesus.

Edited by titan1978
2 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I'm surprised GH is doing their annual tacky Nurses Ball.  

Lynn Herring said it was a "Baby" so maybe its just one day?

I am surprised the Nurse's Ball still is a thing.  To me, it's basically a Stone/Robin thing and they are so far removed from the current cast it's just odd it still continues.  I mean, I guess Sonny still cares about the cause so there's that lol.

7 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

I really dislike Emmy Rylan and her “acting” severely.

She's atrocious. And I think the acting on GH is generally good, but with her it's like she's acting for some other...universe. Her choices are bizarre.

Her choices are strange, and no matter how long it has been, she still doesn’t seem like Lulu or a Spencer to me.  She’s too prissy.  She would fit much more as a Quartermaine.

I wonder how they're going to stage the ball this year. Obviously it has to be completely different but I'm curious.

And I'm still holding out hope for Liz to dumb Franco's annoying ass and go back to Nikolas.

Edited by AbcNbc247