GH August 2020 Discussion

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Glad that Nina told the truth about Nelle, that was the best part of today's return episode. Also surprised Dante is back in the very first new episode.  Looks like it's the begining of the end of Ned & Olivia.  I wish they'd axed Olivia, and if Dante is crazy still (and it looks like he is), then have him commit suicide and write him off for good too.  I will say Dom Zamprogna looks better, looks like he's lost weight. 

• Members

I always liked Ned and Olivia together. Their scenes yesterday seemed to have come out of nowhere. Guess production still hasn’t learned not to give big storylines to characters who are not on contract.

They had to have been. Everybody was too close.

Just finished watching yesterday's show. Everything's so bland and by the numbers. No momentum or excitement. Olivia was so annoying. Nina testifying against Nelle was interesting.  But i don't care about either of them. Those trials with no extra's feel so flat. I can't wait until big bad Cyrus is murdered. GH already has one annoying mobster. I do wish GH was run by a Hardy or Webber. In a sea of blah characters.  It was nice to see Laura. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I hope Lindsay Hartley is ok. Just seeing her now.

That said, she just immediately came in and took ownership. Quite a few folks on Twitter are asking if she can remain on as Sam or play another character.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

She definitely making it her own. I don't dislike KM but she always played Sam as so sullen and moody, like she's constantly depressed or something. Lindsay seems to have infused a little more life into the character today. And as long as she doesn't say the word "fate", I'll be fine with her lol