Days: May 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

And THAT, just so you will know, and your children will someday know, is the tea.

Freddie is cute and sweet. He had some trouble a while back, but he's grown as a person. I'm not sure why it's weird or obnoxious for a celebrity (or any person) to post a change of physical appearance on a Twitter account that people either choose or choose not to follow.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just happened to see this posting on the main page. Sadly, I had stopped even participating in this thread because it turned into just a few posters dominating it with bashing Freddie Smith over and over in such an obsessive, pathetic way with this odd compulsion to fixate on his weight. There was no more discussion about the show itself and no point to the thread. I was disappointed the moderators didn't intervene more.

What's sad is that happy people don't feel the need to bash other people repeatedly. But, some people see the ability to hide on line as a reason to be a troll to make them feel better about their sad lives??? Who knows?  So, that in itself says something about the posters with their maniacal preoccupation with whether Freddy Smith gained or lost 15 pounds. And, you just know if we saw these posters in real life,  Freddy Smith would be waaaaaaay out of their league.

• Members

Finally getting caught up. Really enjoying the show right now. Loved that they finally remembered the Lani/Kristen friendship, they work especially well together.

Man the Lani/Kristen relationship is so well done. I’ll definitely miss it.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Whoa I wasn't expecting to Xander to actually be honest with Maggie.

I'm also very happy the show fixed the super harsh bright lighting they were using for a few days there. The show still always looks better when it's nighttime though.

I'm totally all in on the baby switch storyline and Lani helping Kristen.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I switched off to B&B at 1:30 but I have to agree about how ridiculous Sarah looked talking to herself in the train station, especially since there were extras within earshot. At this point, it almost seems like the actress is enjoying the crazy and leaning into it.

The character has been super bland. Maybe let her go psycho? 

• Members

Who the hell eats Chinese food on a park bench while making out? Making out with someone with a mouthful of Chinese food does not seem sexy to me (then again, neither did making out with somebody covered in shaving cream.)

I guess it makes the Ben/Ciara scenes bearable for me though, because I can laugh at how over the top and ridiculous they are. I swear they’re doing it on purpose.