Days: May 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

I hate that the show wasted Abigail and Chad. I myself can't think of any story possibilities but I loved them back during the serial killer arc and her breakdown and they don't bore me to tears. 

I hate the missed opportunities on the younger set. Paul is gone while Will and Sonny bore me to tears. Chad and Abigail with little story. JJ wasted. Claire written out. I actually like Ben and Ciara together but the writing is way, way off (and yes soo is the premise) and Theo gone.

I basically only watch the show for Gabi and Marlena. CB is fantastic and comes alive in every scene. I hope they can find her a good actress to spar with as SS has zero energy for me as Lani and I don't enjoy Abigail vs. Gabi. I finally caught up on last fall and SS sucked the energy out of the botched wedding for me. But I must say I loved the over the top heart monitor app story. 

As absurd as some of the writing is against the cheap budget I am thankful to see Marlena with consistent story. I really wish they would do a true reboot and refocus the show on the Black family with a side of the Last Blast crew. I would be fine seeing everyone else go and a smaller cast and other characters coming and going. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm catching up on DAYS, almost through with April... what is UP with the change in lighting?  John and Marlena are in bed and it looks like someone is shining a spotlight on them! Why so harsh? In another scene, it's daylight and people are in the tiny park and the lighting is so bright and harsh, we can see the "blue sky" behind the plastic shiny trees looking so dull and unrealistic, looking like exactly what it is: a cheap set. 

• Members

Knowing DAYS, I wouldn't be surprised if they fired their lighting directors to save money and asked the craft service guy if he didn't mind 'turning the lights on real quick.'

• Members

Who dressed Hope in that ugly top today?

He’s doing really good so far. I really like Jake’s personality. It’s completely different from Stefan’s and he’s pulling it off really well. And I like Kelly Thiebaud too. Too bad she’s being replaced.

• Members

how would you feel if you were personally responsible for every single patient admitted to Salem University Hospital regardless of what kind of doctor they need to see and you are related to most of them all on top of being Chief of Staff? The stress has to be getting to her. 

Edited by juppiter