Days: May 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wish Bo was still alive, so that he could beat the crap out of Ben

Agreed.

It was too much, too fast. There were wayyyy too many psychopaths in Salem, so many that it got to the point where none of them seemed psychotic or even menacing, just a bunch of fools blowing hot air. I like this return to normalcy that we've been seeing in the past few weeks. (Let's just ignore Ben and Ciara in general) and I hope Ron keeps following this path. It works, and most of the time, it works a lot better then all the OTT stuff.

• Members

I will say the show is doing a really nice job of showing Gabi's desperation to get Stefan back and Jake having a realistic reaction to someone desperately wishing he was someone he has no recollection of being when he has his own life and memories as Jake and none as Stefan. Very nice.

And now they have Gabi with a syringe, so it's going to make her look even more guilty when it comes to Abby.

• Members

I finally caught some today (I've been catching it in bits...love the Kristen/Sarah scene and giggled at Sarah knocking big ole Rex out) and I like they are taking the Jake/Stefan story slow. Play those beats. 

• Members

Having Dr. Marlena Evans, the institution, run a rush test on the syringe no questions asked, cuz ya know, after all it's you Ben... gag.

I enjoy Gabi. Her beauty, her wardrobe, her spunk... she reminds me of some of the classic soap vixens.

• Members

LOL!!! No, Eric, it's not all about you. I found that so out of character. 

I admit that I've been getting my Y&R Classic, but I still try to check out the week. And that was just ugh. At least Eric has Nicole.

I liked seeing Marlena getting her story on...another character I like to see on when I check in. And with Orpehus...but I felt the scene was fall.

The Sarah/Maggie was ok. But if those flashbacks are to be believed...now Orpehus is behind the Adrienne death and framed Maggie. Better of with the fan theory that it was Summer. Intriguing, but...

• Members

Seriously, that prison has the worst security ever. How do people just walk right in so easily?

I’m not too sure about NuZoey. Her acting seems a little bad plus she looks too old to be Evan’s sister, Orpheus’ sister, Yeah but not Evan’s.

Speaking of Evan, I hate to see him go. Such a waste of a good actor. 

• Members

Maggie trying to kill herself is a lot for this show. And I don'tthink they will address it properly. And I hate Victor will think that he was right about her not being able to handle the truth. 

NuZoey and Evan are both bad actors. I wish Kelly could have stayed in the role, she made the Evan actor appear semi-alive in his scenes. 

Edited by ElleWoods