Days: May 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Chandler mentioned after he gained weight he noticed he had no more shirtless scenes. You'd think Freddie would've come to the same conclusion long time ago.

Now comes the bashing from the SON posters.

• Members

All bitching aside, I really don’t think Days is currently that bad. They serve up lots of vets on a daily basis, and do a pretty damn good job of integrating vets with younger characters. And the fact that they do this on the same budget as a lemonade stand is impressive. 

The storylines are mind-numbingly stupid, but that has been a DAYS trademark since Reilly and is part of the charm. 

• Members

Nothing against Galen Gering, but Rafe is so boring. Is this storyline over now?

I love Lani’s new braids.

Abigail: I don’t wanna traumatize my kids, so I’ll just leave them without saying goodbye. 

Ciara is such a dumb ho bag but I probably would be too if I were her. 

I loooove Gabi. She’s making it impossible for Jake/Stefan to stop thinking about her

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I honestly try to watch but I have no idea what is going on ever, so I honestly just turn it off. Yesterday, all I saw was Hope running towards Marlena and John like she just saved the world and Steve apparently didn't kill someone. I was like wtf is this 

Edited by GLATWT88

• Members

Ciara literally has no identity anymore. She’s basically nothing more than Ben’s little woman. They’re trying to make her out to be as still being as tough and determined as she was when VK took over the role, but it just doesn’t work because her life revolves around Ben.

And I like Gabi, but they need to keep her away from being psycho. Persistent, bitchy Gabi is a lot more enjoyable and watchable than psycho Gabi.

But yeah I’m liking the show at the moment too. It finally seems to be getting back to normal.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I actually like that they keep this as a consistent trait for her. There are multiple instances of her thinking the people she cares about are better off without her; that leaving is better than the "burden" of her staying. I like when they attempt to maintain character stuff like that as opposed to later in the episode when Jennifer said that Abby was someone who hated to hurt other's feelings. Which, I guess maybe? But its such a generic non-specifc thing and I think Days ends up with a lot of bland non-characters that way

I hate that not only are characters not allowed to have reservations about Ben but people like Julie actively talk about how wonderful he is? They really sucked all the angst and conflict out of that pairing in like two minutes