Days: May 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't know why they bother to try and fake stuff like "Paris" - they might as well just had Sarah off screen for a while!

I guess since we know Brandon Barash was back filming in August (!) last year and the Chabby series launched August 1st, I assume they shot that sometime around July and wanted to get the most out of the set before taking it down...

• Members

I agree. One of my worries about this Stefan/Jake story is that RC will use it to redeem her in some way. I hope not. I've enjoyed her this past week. CB has been giving all kinds of diva bitca in her acting and I've been loving it. Like her scene with Rafe where I was annoyed with GG for being soooo low energy until Chad interrupted them. She was giving him so much to play with and he seem like he was just line reading. I was like ugh. 

• Members

Gabi had a bitchy undercurrent that foamed up to the top and overflowed. It was working, but they went too far, and the crap with Julie ruined her completely as a viable character, to me.

• Members

THIS.

Even on OLTL, CB played better bad IMO. Even anything I find her much stronger as an actress now and it shows. And her turning into a bitca, from what I saw was gradually and not totally out of left field. 

• Members

I’m liking StefanJake’s sense of humor. Already he seems to have more of a personality than some of the other characters do.

And I’m still here for the Lani/Kristen friendship. The actresses themselves have really good chemistry as well. 

• Members

Kate Mansi is incedible. I'm so annoyed this show is losing her again, when I don't think any of the other younger actresses on the show are anwyhere near her level. The difference today between her masterclass and whatever the hell Linsay Godfrey was doing in her "Paris" scenes couldn't have been more stark. 

The Kristen/Lani friendship doesn't work for me. I just don't buy it. 

Edited by ElleWoods