• Members

GH is in the best place but a lot of the actual focus remains wrong, for me. But I agree Oct-Jan was pretty good and enjoyable. It's definitely slowed down and I see some of the same things returning. But it's still the one I watch every day. I'm still slogging through DAYS. And I gave up on Y&R and B&B.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

When I watch RH as Franco, I have the same issues as when he played Paul.  Roger, like Tony Geary, needs a character with more layers for all his showy performances to have a point and place to go.  Franco, as married to Liz with kids just is not it, worried about plumbing is not it.

Roger Howarth with a boring character is not worth the contract.

Todd, for all his faults, was in stories that suited the actor under both incarnations.  He had a personality and relationships to play with against his personality.

Franco lacks a personality.  He lacks a purpose.  He lacks a direction to go in.  Liz is also kind of lost in this dynamic.  Something has to change here if he is going to remain on the show.

• Members

Jordan went to Internal Affairs and the DOJ and told them about Taggert and their partners falsifying evidence to send Cyrus to prison and he was released. And because of that he let TJ go. Offscreen, Cyrus had his men drop TJ off at GH.

• Members

And that’s the problem with GH. Characters go in and out of jail like crazy, and in the course of a year, it seems like everyone in town has been jailed. Worse? Characters get out for ridiculous, bogus reasons.

Molly with Brandon? Sorry, no way would he be into her. Just doesn’t work, especially with her lack of maturity and that annoying, grating whine of a voice.

• Members

That's the problem I have with both HP and LA - they look like children. Molly opens her mouth and sounds like a 16 year old valley girl. I don't understand how I'm supposed to care about this new development with her and Brando when GH can't even be bothered to put her on contract and write for her. It came out of nowhere.

And I swear they were setting things up for Brando and Carly.

• Members

I feel like it was just a plot point and nothing more. They won't end up as a couple. But I have to admit I did not expect it and I like when the soaps get a little unpredictable.

I was one of them lol

It would've been great. After all the secrets come out, Lucas goes to bar to drown his sorrows, runs into Brando and they hook up. Brando could have easily been bi and still could have gotten involved with Carly.

I could totally have bought that happening considering what Brad had done. With Molly, I just don't buy it at all. Besides it was her own fault anyway.

• Members

It was a week late this year due to the Impeachment pre-emptions earlier in the year but (in spoiler tags just in case you haven't seen it)

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Is every new episode going to have extensive flashbacks to stretch out the content? It was so poorly edited.

And I guess since Chloe Lanier can't figure out if she wants to stay or go, we're getting ready for the Nelle redemption tour. Her crying about wanting Carly to remember her as a little sister seems odd since she came to town and had a kid with Michael. We're supposed to feel sorry for her that she wanted Carly to stick around? Also, I'm aware this is a soap and we're supposed to forget about ages and dates but it's like they didn't even bother to go over character history. That was definitely not a young Carly Eden was playing.