Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Forget everyone else, the second half of the 1990s and early 2000s was all about Shemar. No matter how much Y&R tried to make them happen, the others of that era couldn't hold a candle to the hotness of Shemar.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

Sorry, Josh Morrow, you looked good when you got older, but NOPE not back then at all. I agree. It was Shemar...I didn't mind Don.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

For all those who once complained about Brad taking his shirt off in the opening credits nobody complained when Ryan & Malcolm did it lol. 

Although his storyline at the time could have used some sprucing up. His marriage to Olivia on the rocks, wasn’t he being plotted against by Callie’s husband Trey who had a goon named Sam or something? It felt like a very late 80s Y&R story told just set in 1999 instead. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

So is Nick and Sharon’s entire history just built on cheating on each other? I started watching when Nick was with Phyllis so I had assumed that was the first time one of them cheated. Boy does it seem I was wrong.

• Members

They cheated on each other so much. Nick cheated with Grace, apparently this intern (a kiss still qualifies), Phyllis and Sharon cheated with Diego, Brad (they only kissed, they were able to have sex the same night Nick and Phyllis first night did but Sharon felt too guilty) and Cameron Kirsten. I think Nick and Phyllis was the only full blown affair, the others were one night stands.

• Members

So the show never truly saw them as a super couple I’m assuming. Weren’t Victor and Nikki usually like broken up when they were with others outside of the Ashley affair and I think I read Nikki slept with Jack around the same time?

• Members

Nick and Sharon were completely played out by the early 00s, that's why they felt the need to kill Cassie when they did and why whenever they get paired back up now its never long term. JM and SC have amazing chemistry but the writing has always made it hard to root for them IMO