Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Their last few months were a total disaster. 2011 was baaaad with the death by volcano story for Sharon but this circus with Ricky/Daisy/Eden, Sharon marrying Victor and then Tucker when Victor was presumed dead. 

I almost forgot Jennifer Landon came on as a Heather recast, so did the show! 

• Members

Ahhh 2012, the last post classical year the show was (empahasis) remotely watchable. This is the latest point I'd care to see in these reruns. 

Nikki vs Diane would be a better rivalry to air. As for Sheila versus Lauren, I'm sure the farmhouse episodes must come up at some point in the future.

I agree with the person earlier who stated that airing a different story arc each week would be better. Knowing CBS though, this is the best we might get. Enjoying these mostly classics which I never thought we'd get to see! For me the best episodes in these reruns have come out of 1998! 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Most of the episodes chosen for themed weeks seemed to be more about other characters! 
We will probably see Dru in the 2005 episodes, but why not just show their wedding and maybe the confrontation with Lillie Bell at Olivia’s birthday??