Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You don't need gloves much like up until yesterday, you didn't need a face mask either unless you were sick. Now it so happens that you need a face mask either way. Weird how things change, huh? I'm just saying- people are confused and it's not their fault. Ultimately they're out to protect themselves. It was the administration's and the government's duty to amp up production of protective materials before all of this started.

• Members

What are you talking about "Can't get them" The link I posted a few days ago sold out, but there is plenty more. If you just go to Ebay and type in "nitrile gloves" there are over 14,000 results. Amazon has a ton available as well. 

And that's exactly what I do. Throw them away every time I have to touch something. Normally I go through about 600 gloves every 4 months. I've been through 500 in the last month. I will wear 1 pair to touch all the "dirty" stuff at one time, then throw them away before I get into my car or touch anything else I own. 

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

Nashville is one of my favorite movies and I can't really imagine it working as well as it does without Allen Garfield. Barbara Jean's husband is an incredibly insecure, weak man, trapped in a very toxic marriage with a woman he can't or won't help, but it's also clear that he loves her and can't imagine life without her. The relationship is one of the emotional cornerstones of the film and it - especially the ending - heavily depend on his work. 

Edited by DRW50