Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Members

I work in the UK Civil Service over here and we are under so much pressure from all sides due to Brexit and the pandemic. In fact, the government department that I work for is buckling under the strain so badly that it’s going to take years to fully recover from the damage that’s been caused.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agree.

I don't know how successful Biden's plan for combating the pandemic will be, but you know what?  In a way, I don't care.  I'm just glad to have someone in D.C. who wants to do something to stop it rather than just throw up their hands and say, "It is what it is."

• Members

Looking at this and thinking of a family friend who is battling COVID and also worried they may have given it to a parent (waiting to even get access to tests), I feel so numb and wonder if this can or will ever end. I see many already writing off Biden's response, after bending over backward to praise Trump for even putting a mask on his rotting, bloated face, but at this point anything has to be an improvement. Trump and his flunkies were malicious and callous - murderers, every single one of them.