Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Members

I literally screamed at the TV. I screamed "HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!" I am not a medical professional, but I do work as a caregiver/home health aide. The fact that he has the audacity to say something as hateful as that shouldn't surprise me, but then this is the same mouth that spewed out veterans being losers and suckers. Why are people still being taken in by this Orange Cheeto Monster????

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

EXACTLY. 

How can anyone watch that video and not feel empathy or sympathy. This year has been ROUGH on everybody. And rather than be a leader and try to do something about it, he is doing TOO MUCH to make it WORSE. If anything right now, he has become total scorched earth and how anyone can back that when the people being hurt have done NOTHING to deserve this amount of malice is just insane.

• Members

Further proof that Rand Paul deserves to be put in a mental ward just like the rest of this horrible administration. Sickening.

Hats off to the folks in Wisconsin who made sure an important message got out in such a way that the Crybaby-in-Chief couldn't intercept. God bless them!!!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by amybrickwallace

• Members

Starting next Monday, Germany will shut down again. All restaurants, bars, theaters, gyms, beauty parlors, amusement parks, cinemas etc. have to close for at least a month – nationwide.

Schools and kindergartens will remain open, and most stores including hairdressers as well.
In public, you can only meet up to 10 people – but these 10 people can only belong to 2 different households.

So basically the same rules as we had in March/April except that schools stay open this time.

People have already begun hoarding toilet paper etc. once again *sigh*

Most of our neighboring countries have decided to go into lockdown mode as well.

Edited by Huntress

• Members

So true. We need at least a two week lockdown in the hot zones, such as the places DD mentioned. We won't get it until Biden is President. That's if we are lucky. 

On a related note, please everyone get your flu shot. It is really a failure of government that it isn't offered free to people without insurance this year. We are so self defeating as a nation under Trump.