slick jones

January 2020 General Hospital Discussion Thread

18 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Sonny: "Nikolas is a fugitive. Jax is helping him. That's a crime."

Oh, f-ck you, Sonny.

At Least Carly said what Sonny was doing for Dev was also a crime

But Sonny is a crime boss so he needs to stfu

4 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I found only the last couple of mins to be classic soap. Everything else was the same tired played out bs.

Those last couple of minutes were the best part. I'm actually a little optimistic about next week 

7 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

I found only the last couple of mins to be classic soap. Everything else was the same tired played out bs.

What happened?

35 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

What happened?

Valentine threw Ava over the Wyndemere turret. Just as New Nina and Val were about to tie the knot. New Prince Nik bust in carrying an unconscious Ava. 

thumbnail (1).jpg

81042605_2910934545799680_8321947423211520000_n (1).jpg

Edited by victoria foxton

1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

Valentine threw Ava over the Wyndemere turret. Just as New Nina and Val were about to tie the knot. New Prince Nik bust in carrying an unconscious Ava. 

thumbnail (1).jpg

81042605_2910934545799680_8321947423211520000_n (1).jpg

That actually sounds quite dramatic!

Having not watched in literally years, I like Jane Elliot rocking the gray hair. She looks terrific! But Leslie Charleson needs to lay off the plastic surgery once and for all. She was on old episodes of Cannon and Barnaby Jones in late night over the last couple of weeks, and even as it has been decades, it's hard to believe it is the same woman. I know...Hollywood ageism. But I REALLY wish she had allowed herself to age naturally.

8 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Michael E. Knight looks better than he has in maybe a quarter-century.

Losing weight was great for him, and he does look good. That accent is tragic, though. They should have killed it with fire.

8 hours ago, Wendy said:

Having not watched in literally years, I like Jane Elliot rocking the gray hair. She looks terrific! But Leslie Charleson needs to lay off the plastic surgery once and for all. She was on old episodes of Cannon and Barnaby Jones in late night over the last couple of weeks, and even as it has been decades, it's hard to believe it is the same woman. I know...Hollywood ageism. But I REALLY wish she had allowed herself to age naturally.

Or go to whoever has done her friend Donna Mills’ work.  Because she looks incredible.  But still like an older version of herself.