Jump to content
victoria foxton

Days: January 2020 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

I would like for them to explain how Maggie somehow caught up with Adrienne and Sarah, while also going in the opposite direction, and caused the accident. She had a whole scene and conversation with Summer while they were on the way to the hospital and then also started drinking. Come on, make it make a little sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I would like for them to explain how Maggie somehow caught up with Adrienne and Sarah, while also going in the opposite direction, and caused the accident. She had a whole scene and conversation with Summer while they were on the way to the hospital and then also started drinking. Come on, make it make a little sense.

They’ll probably use the flat tire that Adrienne got as the reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Justin and Adrienne flashbacks were nice. I don’t know a ton about their character histories back in the super couple era, but they still seem young enough that killing off Adrienne seems shortsighted. I will say Wally and Judi have aged amazingly.

22 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

They’ll probably use the flat tire that Adrienne got as the reason

But why would she be going in the opposite direction of them if she also came from the Kiriakis mansion?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ReddFoxx said:

We'll see what happens, but it seems as if the writers didn't think out the details of the accident.

 

Or, they didn't think the audience would care.  ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If 

Spoiler

Sarah;s baby died and got switched with Kristen's then that means not only did Maggie cause Adrienne's death but also her grand child's

I wonder if Maggie will end up in jail. I hope they dont let Victor & Xander off for this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do have to say the flashback episodes this week are some of the best the show's done in a long time. What sucks is the timing...most people aren't going to see them with the preempted airings. Add that to the timeline changes, I'm sure that's one of the reasons the ratings are tanking. Regular viewers can't follow what's going on. Another thing 45 messed up! Ugh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Antoyne said:

The Justin and Adrienne flashbacks were nice. I don’t know a ton about their character histories back in the super couple era, but they still seem young enough that killing off Adrienne seems shortsighted. I will say Wally and Judi have aged amazingly.

But why would she be going in the opposite direction of them if she also came from the Kiriakis mansion?

 

Yeah, you're right. Something tells me a script writer needs to be fired lol

 

Here's the history of Justin and Adrienne. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Kiriakis_and_Adrienne_Johnson

12 hours ago, John said:

If 

  Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if Maggie will end up in jail. I hope they dont let Victor & Xander off for this

I'm liking it, but it does seem like Maggie, Victor and Xander are being written into a corner

Edited by AbcNbc247

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've watched all of this week's episodes thus far. They're all a bit forced - Summer being a perfect deus ex machina, everyone on the road at the exact same time with various reasons for being poor drivers - but they have engaged me more than the last month or so of episodes.

 

I still can't believe they killed Adrienne. It reminds of when Ron killed GH's Duke for no reason. The Justin/Adrienne montage was nice but just reinforces that they really shouldn't have gone this route. I'm glad it gives Wally some A+ material to work with and his brief reaction to her death (which will continue today) shattered me. But I feel really bad for Judi having to say she understood the decision and that it would give the rest of the cast great material. But girl, what about you? It doesn't give you any material, you're now out of a job. Sigh. This is especially painful and ironic given her son's recent death. To lose your livelihood and then the most important person in your life all within a year - that's a lot for one person to handle. I hope she's doing okay and they bring her back as Adrienne and/or Bonnie ASAP so she can have a positive outlet of purpose again given her recent real life tragedy.

Edited by alexisfan07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I'm liking it, but it does seem like Maggie, Victor and Xander are being written into a corner

 

Spoiler

The Maggie I've known for 40 years would never, ever recover from killing her own granddaughter. But with the current regime in charge, I imagine she'll be sad for a month and then go on like it never happened. I still hold out hope there's another twist.

 

Edited by teplin
Making it a spoiler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, alexisfan07 said:

I've watched all of this week's episodes thus far. They're all a bit forced - Summer being a perfect deus ex machina, everyone on the road at the exact same time with various reasons for being poor drivers - but they have engaged me more than the last month or so of episodes.

 

I still can't believe they killed Adrienne. It reminds of when Ron killed Duke for no reason. The Justin/Adrienne montage was nice but just reinforces that they really shouldn't have gone this route. I'm glad it gives Wally some A+ material to work with and his brief reaction to her death (which will continue today) shattered me. But I feel really bad for Judi having to say she understood the decision and that it would give the rest of the cast great material. But girl, what about you? It doesn't give you any material, you're now out of a job. Sigh. This is especially painful and ironic given her son's recent death. To lose your livelihood and then the most important person in your life all within a year - that's a lot for one person to handle. I hope she's doing okay and they bring her back as Adrienne and/or Bonnie ASAP so she can have a positive outlet of purpose again given her recent real life tragedy.

 

Ron is one of the worst writers I've ever seen on television, but I thought it was Dena Higley who killed Duke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

 

Ron is one of the worst writers I've ever seen on television, but I thought it was Dena Higley who killed Duke.

 

Did she ever write for GH? If she did, I certainly blocked it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, alexisfan07 said:

 

Did she ever write for GH? If she did, I certainly blocked it out!

 

Sorry. I thought you were talking about Kevin Buchanan's son Duke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, alexisfan07 said:

 

Did she ever write for GH? If she did, I certainly blocked it out!

No. Except for a few years at OLTL, Dena pretty much spent her entire career with DAYS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...