Days: January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am sad for Judi Evans.  And her fans.

Justin and Adrienne were never the couple or characters I tuned in to see.  I enjoyed them, but I didn’t miss them when they left.

Did we ever get a real scene with the reunited Johnson family?  Jack, Steve and Adrienne?  That was a waste.

• Members

Ben as Kate's kept man would've been an interesting twist. 

Kate: "Will, I'm doing this to protect your marriage to Sonny. I see how you look at him. Now go back to your Hallmark/passionless perfect union, while I take Ben for a long, hard ride."

I'd buy the Ciara so focused on Ben and the Kiriakis mansion/Titan shenanigans, but we just had Thanksgiving and Christmas. Surely, Ciara would've spent time with Gina. I do like the Ciara character - they've made her ambitious, driven and smarter than most.

Keeping them apart is an obvious plot point, because this version of Ciara would figure it out in 10 seconds. I suppose preserving Ciara is better than the same fate as Marlena, John and Julie(!). Roman and Jennifer being oblivious is spot-on

• Members

It's obvious the writers don't know what to do with the character of Brady but to throw him into one toxic relationship after another.

I'm loving Kate Mansi! The girl has chemistry with everyone. I see why the writers wanted her back.

Too bad Tony and Anna's visit was short.

Edited by thelma42

• Members

I’m enjoying the scenes of Will and Abby together. It feels like the show has forgotten they’re cousins and friends in recent times.

So good seeing Tony and Anna. I want Tony back full time. I dunno why Corday enjoys firing Thao so much.

• Members

...except for the fact that Marlena basically raised him, and he and sister Belle were joined at the hip. 

Although there was that time from '95 to '97 when he had a to-be step-mommy in Kristen. I wonder if Kristen ever had to change his messy underpants.