Days: January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agreed.  It’s been that way for years too.

The last good young set of characters on GH was when they had Lulu, Maxie, Georgie, Dillon, Spinelli, Cooper and Logan.  And they pretty much decimated them.  While DAYS has had three sets in that time and they were all better.

• Members

Zzzz. This could be SO good but Zzzzzz. Soaps have pretty much no depth.

This time jump has been a mess. It was literally just a bunch of ideas Ron threw out there and figured out afterwards. He all but admitted as much, without coming right out and saying it. And it shows on-screen.

I also wonder if anything's been cut or interferred with.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I do like Kristen and Lani as friends. Soaps often do not formulate female friendships well and this one is off to a good start (for now at least).

I know that the Gina and Stefano storyline is ridiculous, but I couldn't but help but enjoy when they walked into the party. That was classic soap opera.

• Members

I hate that Kristen has gone crazy again so soon over Brady. I was enjoying the more sane and rational Kristen at the convent. She can't be viable as raging lunatic at all times. I've accepted Stacy as Kristen now, but I still find myself missing Eileen desperately. That first year when she came back, she was absolutely just amazing to watch.

Gina and Steveano at the party is fun. I love Gina as Hope. KA seems to have fun playing her.

Edited by Antoyne