Days: January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like the new headshots of Freddie, especially the one in the hoodie. He looks nice with the beard and like the casual look on him. And I have always liked the color of his eyes and they come through in those picture.

I hope if he has another gig in the future he will allowed to wear a beard. And style his hair more freely. For whatever reasons it also seems like wardrobe on Days wanted to keep him clean shaven,  and style his hair/dress him in a way that like middle aged man in the political arena might dress.

I would like to see him styled better if he gets on another show. I could see another show styling him better. (Like maybe another soap like Y&R. I think that overall Y&R does a nice job with wardrobe.)

Edited by xtr

• Members

I am interested in seeing where Freddie may land next. I do think he may go out and do some auditions. I think that it could be interesting and nice to see him play another role that isn't Sonny. That could end up being good for him. I'll be on the lookout to see what role(s) he may get. I definitely wish him well.

• Members

Apparently he had seen the 'writing on the wall' ... (I'm guessing Wilson adopt David and get a HEA ... will probably be similar to the Chad/Abby send-off in February 2019) I don't agree with John that they're just being written out and won't appear. LOL. I have no doubt a webseries is probably in the works as we speak! Will is a legacy character, they aren't just going to dump him like they did Random Kish on OLTL.

Edited by KMan101