Days: January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Freddie always looks so much better in his IG photos than he does on the show. I wish they'd just let him style himself because his hair always looks terrible on the show and he looks so dumpy in those oversized suits.

This Stefano story is absolutely horrible. The acting is horrendous too, though KA is kind of fun as Gina. But SN as "Stefano"? No.

• Members

The last time I can remember was on GH when Laura assumed he was keeping Lucky from her the whole time and you saw him realizing he had lost her completely.  But even then, his reaction to her slap was just camp and bad acting.  It was in his eyes though as she lashed out and didn’t believe anything he said.  

I guess he did some good stuff when he first returned to DAYS and had no memory of Steve Johnson.  But I always though the was over rated as Patch.  Especially with Peter Reckell literally acting circles around him and just his general hotness.

Please register in order to view this content

I miss Bo Brady.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

I said THAT ONE aka what is not on my screen but on this more recent pictures online. Nice try though.

Please register in order to view this content

Exactly my point. Good to see that someone understands.  

But yes, he could be styled so much better. There were some pictures a few months ago where they were going in that direction, but sounds like he's gone back to bad hair and oversized seats.

• Members

I think Freddie Smith looks better than Robert Scott Wilson with the concave ass and big titties. That said, the way he's dressed on the show does him no favors. But then again, aside from Lauren Koslow, no one really looks nice anymore. Bold and the Beautiful has the best wardrobe and styling department, excluding how they style Hope.

• Members

Wilson is a lot like David Gregory, who was so unintentionally humiliated by OLTL when they put him in the same Speedos as Tuc Watkins for a 4th of July episode and basically showed the world that he had no ass. I guess Ron has a type...