Days: January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Guy Wilson committed to the gay scenes — something Chandler weakly does and something Freddie NEVER does.

I’d never hire FS or CM for ANY other role solely based on how bad they are during any scene that’s sexual or affectionate. They’re completely unbelievable and make a mockery of all of it.

• Webmaster

I've met Christopher Sean in person many times over the years at various press events and I WAS SEDUCED by him. He's straight, but those eyes and those lips...swoon. He just exudes passion without doing a damn thing.

• Webmaster

Totally agree with you on Shemar. I remember being in an elevator with him at the conclusion of the 2005 Daytime Emmys at Radio City as everyone was leaving the building. I thought it was a star struck moment, but nope. And he smelled amazing! 

• Members

And yet DAYS completely squandered him by making him Generic Bland Hunk and lapdog to boring Sonny and Will. He was absolutely captivating in those early days. Unapologetically slutty, a shameless flirt with both men and women yet a certified Kinsey 6. And beyond gorgeous. One of the biggest missed opportunities in a decade full of them.

I know people hated Guy Wilson, but he lit up around CS.