Jump to content
dragonflies

DAYS: Possible upcoming "event" spoiler

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, xtr said:

These spoilers sound interesting. I saw that lysie one of the mods on Daytime Royalty who usually gets/knows a lot of spoiler information, said that some of these spoilers are true. She also said some aren't and that the person from the facebook group got the date wrong. I wonder which spoilers are true. 

I am watching it now some days. I have to miss it other days. I started watching it because of the Caroline Brady Tribute and then I just kept on. They had a great anniversary day for Julie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, they're killing off Adrienne (and keeping Bonnie)?  I realize she and Justin were not one of DAYS' best supercouples.  However, killing off Adrienne seems a tad unnecessary.

 

Oh, what am I saying?  This is DAYS.  She'll be back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Khan said:

Wait, they're killing off Adrienne (and keeping Bonnie)?  I realize she and Justin were not one of DAYS' best supercouples.  However, killing off Adrienne seems a tad unnecessary.

 

Oh, what am I saying?  This is DAYS.  She'll be back.

ACK! NO! Don't kill off Adrienne!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've discussed this a month or so ago, and I'll say what I said then: A time jump is a great idea to reset a show, and worked well for AMC 2.0 on Hulu. The problem here is I don't feel DAYS has the writing talent to support it. Like, who cares about pairing Steve and Kayla with Kate and Justin? That's just a stunt. Make real changes - some of the others could work.

 

(Allegedly) killing off Adrienne bc Ron loves camp/Bonnie is an awful idea though, as is breaking up Jack and Jennifer yet again. I have to believe some of that is drama fodder for reunions, but I'm also not convinced half of these rumors about plot are true. (There is no way the show pairs Ben and Will - they ghettoize the gays.)

Edited by Vee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Vee said:

 (There is no way the show pairs Ben and Will - they ghettoize the gays.)

 

It sounds like somebody's jerkoff fan fiction. Given that Ron's thought processes are about on that level no wonder...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adrienne, even back during her original stint, has never been very interesting so killing her off isn't a bad thing in theory. It's probably Judi Evans' worst soap role, and I'd think she'd agree about that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure the account claiming much of that stuff is a hoax, anyway. (The Steve/Kate/Kayla/Justin thing OTOH, I suspect is real as it's the kind of pointless musical chairs Ron does.)

Edited by Vee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Vee said:

We've discussed this a month or so ago, and I'll say what I said then: A time jump is a great idea to reset a show, and worked well for AMC 2.0 on Hulu. The problem here is I don't feel DAYS has the writing talent to support it. Like, who cares about pairing Steve and Kayla with Kate and Justin? That's just a stunt. Make real changes - some of the others could work.

 

(Allegedly) killing off Adrienne bc Ron loves camp/Bonnie is an awful idea though, as is breaking up Jack and Jennifer yet again. I have to believe some of that is drama fodder for reunions, but I'm also not convinced half of these rumors about plot are true. (There is no way the show pairs Ben and Will - they ghettoize the gays.)

 

imo, that's the only spoiler that could/would bring fresh eyes to DAYS in any sort of meaningful way. Ben + Will pairing, if done right, would make huge headlines and flood tumblr/youtube/twitter, and it would make everyone take notice of DAYS and maybe stave off cancellation yet again. Everything else is just like... who cares? Longtime fans will be turned off, and none of it will bring in a new audience. Just do an epic romance with 2 hot guys. Why not? 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Ron's trying something different. Eh. The time jump probably won't even matter within a few months. I'm not excited for the time jump but I'm not furious over it either.

I think so too and that's why a time jump in the end will be pointless. Like the 5 year jump on Desperate Housewives, didn't really change much. It was a stunt for initial reactions. The things that were good with DH continued to be good, and the things that were bad continued to be bad.

 

About the DAYS spoilers, if they are true. I think some of them sounds like fun and others BAD. But I will take a wait and see approach to some of these. Is this a desperate move by Ron and company, probably. But I think I prefer shake-ups instead of (I think it was around 2010-11) when Corday said they were deliberately playing things safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL so RC is going to make Lani go crazy.  I wonder who he will have kill her?  He is literally one of the worse writers I have seen in my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm...

 

The administrator of Days Time Jump Spoilers sounds out a lot like a previous poster on SON.

 

Hint: She was a big fan of RC and JER, hated Higley and Tomlin and a lot of you thought she was a troll lol

8 hours ago, Bright Eyes said:

It's probably Judi Evans' worst soap role, and I'd think she'd agree about that too.

Nah, her worst was Maeve on ATWT lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...