DAYS: Possible upcoming "event" spoiler

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If they wanted fans to be REALLY pissed, they could have had Steve an amnesiac (again) and back with a resurrected Marina Toscano.  Just saying.

Oh, well.  I'll just have to save THAT fanfic for Bo Brady and Megan Hathaway. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

This is DAYS, remember?  Timelines aren't just irrelevant on this show; they're downright nonexistent!

If Marlena was pregnant when she "died" in 1987, then -- okay -- Evan's existence would make sense.  She had the baby while being held captive by Orpheus, or Stefano DiMera, who promptly gave him to someone else to raise.

But, wait, wasn't Marlena also Rex and Cassie's surrogate mom during that time?  So, I guess we have to assume now that Evan came before the twins, and is therefore older.

Sigh.

Like I said, timelines don't mean a damn on DAYS.

• Members

And just like with Viki, they're ignoring where introducing an insta-child for Marlena would make SOME sense.  You COULD say that Cathy Craig, on OLTL, switched baby Kevin Riley (Buchanan) with another that Viki and Joe (and later, Viki and Clint) would raise; and as well, you COULD say that Marlena and Don's child, D.J., never died from SIDS and was actually stolen and raised by someone else.

And don't tell me re-animating a dead baby is something even DAYS wouldn't do.  Chelsea Brady's existence disproves that fact.

Edited by Khan

• Members

It's technically a child based in their history. 1986/1987 .... I'm here for it. But after John had Paul retconned into his life ... I can understand the hesitation, but I liked Paul so ...

I don't even get upset anymore at any of this. Just not worth my stress, lol. Is what it is at this point. 

Annoyed at them making Lani crazy though. I need more contex.

And yep @dragonflies I heard months ago too that Stayla stans would be pissed. LOL at him with Kate though. My guess is that it's more than meets the eye. Probably not really "Steve"

And personally if we can skip 9 months ahead and not have to deal with the pregnancy drama, I'm good with that, though I'm annoyed we'll get stuff in "flashbacks".

Ron's trying something different. Eh. The time jump probably won't even matter within a few months. I'm not excited for the time jump but I'm not furious over it either.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

you know, Ben/RSW's popularity + Will/CM's popularity could really be the thing DAYS needs to jumpstart some epic shiz.... So, we're gonna have Ciara/Ben/Will and Will/Sonny/Evan/random female??? Like, if they REALLY go hard with all the right angles, and make these relationships believable... that might actually be interesting, especially if Will/Ben is a big secret when they get out of prison, and it's played up, and they're sneaking around etc. This could really get the younger yt demo interested in the show in a big way, imo. 

Please register in order to view this content